Preskočite na glavni sadržaj
Electronic communications

Relocation of Service

If you plan to move to a new address and wish to continue using the contracted service, you need to submit a written request for the relocation of the service to your operator. Along with the relocation request, you should attach a confirmation of change of residence/domicile issued by the relevant police administration.
It's important to note that the operator is obliged to provide the service at the new address based on the existing contract. They do not have the right to condition the relocation by requiring the signing of a new contract with new contractual obligations. Additionally, if the operator cannot implement the service at the new address due to technical impossibilities, you have the right to terminate the contract without paying an early termination fee.