The second round of public consultations launched
HAKOM invites all operators to give their statement on the comments received for three public consultations, until 10 October 2022.
ZAGREB, 29 September 2022 - HAKOM invites all operators to give their statement on the comments received for three public consultations, until 10 October 2022:
- Determination of one-time fee in the M3b market - amendment to the Hrvatski Telekom d.d. for wholesale broadband and SP of Hrvatski Telekom d.d. for hybrid broadband services
- Determination of one-time fee in the M3a market - amendments to the SP of Hrvatski Telekom d.d. (FA-PON) and SP Hrvatski Telekom d.d. for the service of unbundled access to the local loop
- Determination of one-off fee on the M4 market and ex M14 - Amendment to the Hrvatski Telekom d.d. SP for wholesale high-quality access services
For additional information please contact:
Croatian Regulatory Authority for Network Industries (HAKOM)
- Roberta Frangeša-Mihanovića 9 Street
- 10110 Zagreb, Croatia
- Tel. + 385 (0) 1 700 70 07
- Fax + 385 (0)1 700 70 70
Media inquiries can be submitted online using HAKOM’s official website: www.hakom.hr
HAKOM - Croatian Regulatory Authority for Network Industries – ensures preconditions for a fair market competition, stable growth and environment for innovations in the electronic communications and postal services market. HAKOM protects users’ interests and the possibility of choice among various communications and postal services at affordable prices, defines sustainable competitive conditions for operators and service providers under fair conditions for return on investment, and provides support to economic growth, public services and the quality of life in the Republic of Croatia by using modern technologies. HAKOM’ strategic goals are: to promote regulation of the electronic communications and postal services market, to support growth of investments and innovations in the electronic communications and postal services market, to provide efficient use of limited resources, to accelerate the growth of broadband products and services, to provide affordable offers of communications and postal services, to provide protection and informing of users, to build an efficient and comprehensive information system, to define and implement efficient processes, and to acquire multi-disciplinary expertise in market regulation.